Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  RSS   Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email
Form 200-VI (Internet Individual Tax Payment)
Questions and Answers
What payments can be made here?
If you received a bill or filed a return with a balance due, you can make a payment here.  You will need to know the tax year for which the money is owed, and the approximate balance due.  If you have a question about the balance due or tax year, email the Public Service Bureau at Include your full name and only the last four digits of your Social Security number.  For other online payment options, click here.

Must the full amount due be paid?
No, you can pay just part of the total amount due.

What payment options are available?
There are three payment options for a balance due:

Contact us if you have a question or need assistance.